- 2015–2017 Recent Work
- 2011–2017 These Referents Register
- 2013–2016 Color Fill
- 2013–2014 Krause–Bock Mark
- 2009–2012: Oil Paintings
- 2005–2009 Chandeliers and Superficial Surfaces
- 2005–2008 Bomb Run Cards
- 2006, 2008 Mapped Black Drawings
- 2003–2009 Graphic Measures
- 2003–2004 Synthetic Drawings
- 2004 Five Step Drawing
- 2006–2008, 2012 Köln Projekt
- 1997–2003 Pinecone Drawings
- Caucasian Papers: Ongoing
2005–2008 Bomb Run Cards
My current studio program has focused on a series of works on paper entitled Bomb Run Cards which explores the idea of a suspended activity as related specifically to memory, territory, and memorial.
In a dream I had several years ago, my brother and I were flying as bombardiers over some unknown enemy target. Though I can’t remember whose side we were on, I do recall the overwhelming feeling of power I experienced while sensing the topography below. As we approached our objective we were given the signal to commence bombing, which we did by furiously scratching through wax markings on a hand held card.
I do not remember observing the composition of the card, nor did I view the atmospheric conditions outside the craft or the geography below. In this way, the Bomb Run Cards are my attempt to make visual what I did not see, but non-the-less, did participate in vicariously through this dream.